Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Face Roller
Facial rolling is an ancient beauty practice that’s been used for thousands of years to stimulate, detoxify, and help improve the appearance of the complexion while also providing energetic healing. Rose Quartz gemstones are believed to emit energetic vibrations of love and beauty. They are said to improve self-esteem and to heal the heart with feelings of self-worth, forgiveness and compassion. Facial rolling traditionally aids with lymphatic drainage and the release of toxins, reduction of inflammation and de-puffing, circulation boosting for added radiance and glow, and creates a temporary lift and firming of the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Roll on clean skin or over your favorite serum, oil or mask.
- Results are instant, so you may roll occasionally, daily, twice daily or more.
- Skin should not be pulled or stretched during rolling. The lymph system is situated just under the surface, so a light touch is all that's needed.
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points at the temples.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.